Compiled by Bella De Soto

For other services like meal delivery for the elderly (over 55), contact your local/nearby Senior Center, and register, if you are in need of this and other services.

You can reach out by calling the City of LA at the number for most services —  311:

The 311 Call Center provides various options to connect to a wide variety of non-emergency City services and general City information. Some of the most popular City services can be requested by calling 311 or (213) 473-3231, using the MyLA311  website or by submitting via the MyLA311 mobile app.

Every city in LA County has its own depot for its services… Another resource for those in the Inglewood area, sponsored by the Uplift Inglewood Coalition,, an anti-gentrification rent-control community group. Pre-register for specific future dates (the last event was on May 30th): Free pre-packaged meals / How: Drive-thru and walk-up service only. Registration:; however, walk-ups are welcome

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.