The best foods and Supplements to assist in sleeping well
Serotonin is the key hormone that stabilizes our mood, feelings of well-being, and happiness. This hormone impacts your entire body. It enables brain cells and other nervous system cells to communicate with each other. Serotonin also helps with sleeping, eating, and digestion.
This hormone (and neurotransmitter) helps regulate your mood as well as your sleep, appetite, digestion, learning ability, and memory.
Melatonin is a sleep hormone in your body that plays a strong role. The production and release of melatonin in the brain is connected to time of day.
https://www.mayoclinic.org › art-20363071
Dopamine is a type of neurotransmitter. It keeps you alert, so stay away from it for slleping.
Your body makes it, and your nervous system uses it to send messages between nerve cells. That’s why it’s sometimes called a chemical messenger. Dopamine plays a role in how we feel pleasure. It’s a big part of our unique human ability to think and plan.
It is associated with pleasurable sensations, along with learning, memory, motor system function, and more.
It also supports blood pressure and can treat symptoms of shock by improving blood flow.
Through Prescription only.
Best meals and supplements to help motivate bedtime relaxation:
- For Serotonin to sleep-Bananas, Salmon, Tuna, Spinach and Nuts (Walnuts and almonds) have Vitamin D and Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- For Melatonin to sleep-Cherries, Kiwis.
- Cherries and Nuts as above, have particular good source of crucial. Hormones, conducive toward sleep function.
- Recommended to digest meals 2 Hours prior to bedtime.
- Suggested Supplements: Vitamin D, High potency Fish Oil capsules, B 12, Omega: 3, 6 and 9 (Fish, Flax & Borage Oils)> support Heart health.
- High dosage Vitamin E.
- High dosage Zink.
- Magnesium, but many cannot tolerate the full strength, so you may cut on 4 parts, just take a quarter at night with any combo above, but make sure not on an empty stomach.