By Grace Lee BoggsBuy lamisil without prescription, I won’t be marching with Jesse Jackson in the March called by the UAW and the NAACP to commemorate the August 28, 1963 March on Washington.
That’s not only because at 95 my marching days are over. Buy lamisil overnight delivery, As early as 1963, Malcolm X called the “I have a Dream” March a “Farce on Washington” because John Lewis had been forced to delete from his speech any references to Revolution and Power by the MOW’s “Big 6” organizers: A. Philip Randolph, buy lamisil online without prescription, Dr. Lamisil without a prescription, King/SCLC, Roy Wilkins/ NAACP, James Farmer/CORE, best price for lamisil, Whitney Young/Urban League, Lamisil pharmacy online, John Lewis/SNCC.
Marchers were also instructed to carry only official signs and allowed to sing only one song ‘We shall overcome.’
Malcolm never put lipstick on a pig, buy lamisil without prescription. Malcolm thought outside the box. If he were alive NOW, order lamisil no prescription, he would be telling us that we should no longer be marching. No prescription lamisil, We should no longer be protesting. We should no longer be dreaming. Buy lamisil without prescription, We should no longer be encouraging democratic illusions.
• WHEN millions of Americans do not have meaningful work, buy lamisil online australia,
• WHEN as a result of our obsession with economic growth, Lamisil tablet, wildfires in Russia burn dangerously close to nuclear plants and millions drown from floods and mudslides in Pakistan, China and Iowa,
• WHEN Congress decides to cut back food stamps for the poor and hungry in order to provide paychecks for public employees because trillions are being thrown away on unwinnable wars in the Middle East and military bases around the world, purchase lamisil,
• WHEN our cities are dying because corporations are exporting jobs oversea to make bigger profits, Order lamisil from us, • WHEN our prison population is the highest in the world because our schools structured in the factory age have become pipelines to prison,
IT IS TIME TO STOP DREAMING AND PROTESTING.
Instead in every community and city we should be discussing how to make the “Radical Revolution of Values” not only against Racism but against Materialism and Militarism that Dr. King called for in his 1967 anti-Vietnam war speech, buy lamisil in canada.
King’s call for this “Radical Revolution” came only four years after his 1963 “I have a Dream” speech. Cheap lamisil from uk, But in those few years, youth in Watts, California and other cities had risen in Rebellion, lamisil cheap drug. In Chicago King and anti-racist marchers had experienced the raw ugliness of Northern racism, buy lamisil without prescription. The genocidal war in Vietnam had exposed our country as the world’s worst purveyor of violence and on the wrong side of the world revolution. Lamisil no rx required, That is why in 1967 King decided that the time had come to warn the American people that unless we make a Radical Revolution in Values, we face spiritual death.
In 2010, lamisil cheapest price, 42 years later, Lamisil buy online, we are experiencing massive physical and spiritual death.
Why are we STILL marching and dreaming. Buy lamisil without prescription, Why are we not making a “radical revolution in values”.
Why are we STILL obsessed with economic growth, lamisil without prescription.
Why are we STILL allowing corporations to deprive us of jobs by replacing human beings on the line with robots and by exporting jobs overseas to make greater profits. Buy lamisil from us, Why are we STILL accepting the dictatorship of technology and of corporations.
THE TIME HAS COME to
• slow down global warming by building sustainable local economies and by living more simply.
• reject the dictatorship of technology so that it is no longer normal and natural to replace human beings with robots, buy lamisil without prescription.
• stop corporations from exporting jobs overseas, lamisil from india.
• end factory-type schooling and start engaging schoolchildren in local community rebuilding.
LET’S START THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX. IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
Grace Lee Boggs has been an activist for more than 60 years.
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/blatantnews/.
Similar posts: Buy vasotec without prescription. Buy imitrex nasal spray without prescription. Buy skelaxin without prescription. Buy lidocaine without prescription. Buy iressa without prescription. Buy clarinex without prescription. Buy serpina without prescription.
Trackbacks from: Buy lamisil without prescription. Nymphomax online without prescription. Buy female cialis without prescription. Clofazimine online without prescription. Cold balm without prescription. Combivent online without prescription. Buy prilosec without prescription.